The Fine Print // Our Terms and Conditions
Prices and schedules are subject to change without notice. Prices are valid until 30th September 2019. A 24 hour cancellation notice is required; if cancelling within 24 hours, 10% deposit will be kept. If cancelling within 12 hours, 50% deposit will be kept. No refund will be given for cancellations within 6 hours or less. No-shows at time of departure will be charged in full and will not receive a refund. All flights cancelled by Te Anau Helicopter Services will receive a full refund. The decision around refunds is at company discretion given special circumstances. Te Anau Helicopter Services reserves the right to combine different length flights and all times are approximate. Flights require a minimum of passengers to operate. The maximum weight limit per person is 130 kgs, while the total 6 passenger weight limit may not exceed 600 kgs. Guests over the weight limit may be required to purchase 2 seats. Children 4 years of age or older will be required to purchase a seat. Children under 4 years of age can travel on the adults lap. Te Anau Helicopter Services flights originate from Te Anau Airport, Manapouri. For flights making a landing, we strongly recommend comfortable and stable shoes that are appropriate for walking on rocky and uneven ground.
- Prices and fees are per person unless stated.
- All prices are per seat and are not a private flight unless stated.
- Complimentary return transportation from hotels in Te Anau and Manapouri.
- EFTPOS, Visa, Mastercard and cash accepted.
- Please bring a camera for incredible photo opportunities, comfortable clothing is recommended.